Podium at the first Olympic Games of my discipline. High diving is likely to be in competition at the Olympic Games in 2024.
Win FINA High Diving World Cup 2020.
1st place overall ranking season 2020, Red Bull Cliff Diving.
Continue to share my passion for physical activities through conferences.
Get involved socially and be a model of perseverance for young people.
DISTINCTIONS AND EXPERIENCES
Recepient Female Personality of the Year 2017 PLONGEON QUÉBEC.
Recepient Best High Diver of the Year (female). FINA 4th World Aquatics Convention.
Specialised high diving analyst for the Red Bull Cliff Diving French language television program at TVA SPORTS.
- 2th overall ranking, season 2019, World Ranking.
- 3e place, Circuit Red Bull, El Nido Philippine, April 2019
- 2e place, Circuit Red Bull, Dublin Irlande, May 2019
- 3e place, Circuit Red Bull S. Miguel, Azores, PORTUGAL, June 2019
- 3e place, Circuit Red Bull, Mostar BIH, August 2019
- 2e place, Circuit Red Bull, Bilbao Espagne, September 2019
- Expert analyst of the Red Bull Cliff Diving broadcasting, TVA sports, 2019
- 2th overall ranking, season 2018, Red Bull Cliff Diving.
- 1e place, Circuit Red Bull, Sisikon Suisse, August 2018
- 2e place, Circuit Red Bull, Polignano A Mare, Italie, September 2018
- 2e place, Coupe du monde la FINA, Abu Dhabi, November 2018
- 3e place, Circuit Red Bull S. Miguel, Azores, PORTUGAL, July 2018
- Expert analyst of the Red Bull Cliff Diving broadcasting, TVA sports, 2017-2018
- 2nd place overall ranking season 2016, Red Bull Cliff Diving.
- 1st place, Red Bull Cliff Diving, Mostar BIH, September 2016
- 1st place, Red Bull Cliff Diving, Polignano A Mare, Italie, August 2016
- 1st place, FINA High Diving World Cup , Abu Dhabi, March 2016
- 2nd place, Red Bull Cliff Diving, Pembrokeshire, Wales, GBR, September 2016
- 2nd place, Red Bull Cliff Diving, S. Miguel, Azores, PORTUGAL, July 2016
- 3rd place, Red Bull Cliff Diving, Shirahama, JPN, octobre 2016
- Expert analyst of the Red Bull Cliff Diving broadcasting, TVA sports, 2016
- 2nd place Red Bull Cliff Diving, Texas, May 2015
- 1st position, Real Diving Chiapas, Tuxtla, Mexico, 2011
- Shows and competitions (20, 22 and 27 m platforms) Canada, USA, Mexico, Brasil, France, Japan, Oman, Bermuda, Italy, Azores and Russia from year 2000 to now
- Circus artist for Cirque du Soleil : shows and special events from 2004 to 2014.
- Circus artist for Cirque Eloize and Les 7 doigts de la main from 2004 to 2014.
- Comedian and acrobat for Dynamo Théatre, 2004 and 2005
- Award of the jury, Mondial des amuseurs publiques de Trois-Rivières, 2007
- 2nd place, Golden International Circus Festival of Rome, 2006.
- Graduated from L'École Nationale de cirque de Montréal in 2004. Awarded
- Le Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie Ambassador 2019.
- Défi Douglas Ambassador2019.
- Défi Gendarme de fer Ambassador 2018-2019.
- Jeux de Montréal Ambassador 2018.
- Conference for the Bruny Surin Foundation, 2018-2019.
- Guest personality at the 'Banquet des Tournesols 2018' for the benefit of 'Association des parents d'enfants trisomiques 21 de Lanaudière'.
- Ambassador "Accroche-toi à l'excellence" project 2017.
- Motivational speaker for businesses or organizations 2017-2018.
- Motivational speaker 'Jouez Gagnant Program' 2015-2016-2017.
- Ambassador and motivational speaker 'FitSpirit Foundation' 2017.
- Collaborator to the BLOG of the Montreal Olympic Park 2016.
- The Media’s Big Food Drive 2016.
- Different implications such as meetings, interviews, for the social aspect of Cirque du Soleil, 2004 to 2014.
- Circus workshops for youth from disadvantaged backgrounds, Mexico, 2007.
- Several Fund raising shows: Operations Enfant-soleil, MS Society of Canada, Hôpital Sainte-Justine Foundation, etc. 2004 to 2014.
- Coach: acrobatics, trampoline, diving, clowning and fitness.
- Proud mother of 2 boys and 1 girl.